Our History!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Who knew?

So Lance and I are sitting at the table with JP last night eating dinner, I happen to look over at JP and he was eating with a fork!!!!! Who knew? I had given him the fork because when I cut his chicken up he grabbed for it, so I thought what could it hurt... I didn't know he knew how to use a fork. We will definitely be giving him a fork from now on, but we had no idea. Here are a couple of picture of him using his fork.

So we are getting ready for our trip to my sisters on Saturday. We are looking forward to seeing the family. Hopefully we will get a family picture taken. We have four Easter Egg Hunts to go to. JP has his first one tomorrow at school, then three this weekend. He should be a pro by the time we are done.

I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for my friend's families. Everyone is doing ok. We are just in a waiting game. Some are getting treatment, some are waiting on a procedure, some are just waiting... calls and doctor's visits . Please just remember to keep them in your prayers.

Well until next time,

wsc

1 comment:

DARES said...

Love the whole family photo - how it has grown over the years! I also want to say thank everyone for prayers!