Well,
While I was on my wonderful trip to LA, Lance and JP decided to go home to Dawson for the weekend. They left Alpharetta around 9am on Friday. When they got home Lance went to visit his mom. He wasn't feeling too well so he decided to leave JP with his mom and go to his dad's to rest. He went to sleep and basically slept until Saturday morning. He got up and went back to his mom's and spent the rest of the day in bed there. He has the flu!
Sharon had to take care of JP the entire weekend. I hate that Lance got the flu, but I am so lucky that he had decided to go home for the weekend. If he had been in Atlanta, I don't know what he would have done. He could not have taken care of JP at all. A great big thank you goes out to Sharon for helping out so much!
Anyway, it seems we are doing a little better. We all are getting caught up on much needed rest. JP is doing well. He has pictures today at school. I can't wait to see them. His first school pictures ;)
I am going to leave you with a cute picture of JP reading. That is his new big thing. He LOVES books. He is going to take after his dad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment