Well the big news is all the prayers request going out this week! We have had some good news from Chrissy's Mom and some not so good news so far from Angela's Mom. Please keep these families in your prayers!
JP had school pictures yesterday. His first ones. We haven't seen the proofs but I was told that the school has a code system to mark how each child did (yes, some ran away or was crying) but JP took his pictures - without smiling! What a surprise! If any of you know the Cannon Family (Lance's side of the family) then you know they don't smile for ANYTHING!!! They need to hang out with the Smith side and "Get with the Program".
Well, we are getting closer to Easter. I got JP's outfits yesterday. One for hunting eggs on Saturday and his church outfit for Sunday. Lance says I'm going overboard, but I told him be grateful JP isn't a girl. There are many more things I could get... white gloves, purses, bows, shoes, etc!!!!
Well, this afternoon I go for my 2nd debridement. This is a post surgical procedure that basically cleans out any remains from the surgery. Sounds pleasant, eh? Well... just hope that it goes well.
That's all for now. More later
wsc
2 comments:
well isn't that just grrr---eeat
sorry posted that on wrong thing....
Post a Comment