Our History!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nothing to Report!

Hello All!

This is a friendly post to let you know there is nothing to report! That is GREAT NEWS! (Granted there are people out there waiting on some really important news) But for today, the Cannon Family is live and well! (knock knock)

I'm getting ready for my trip to California. I got my hair trimmed last night, so I'm sure me and my sister now really do look like twins. If you haven't check out Danette's blog, then you should know that she cut her hair.

Still looking forward to Easter. Got something picked out for JP, just need to go get it. He is going to look so cute. I'm debating whether to get him some white shoes for Easter. It seems a little silly to do so for just one day seeing that wearing white dress shoes aren't an everyday occurance. If you are reading this and know of someone that has white dress shoes that I could borrow, preferrable saddle shoes, size 5 1/2 W, please let me know.

Well, that's it for now. More later.
wsc

No comments: