Our History!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hello All! I hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend! We had a great weekend. The weather was so nice. We actually got a little sun yesterday.

Saturday, Lance, JP and I drove down to Cochran. We stopped at the outlet malls to get JP some new shoes. He had grown a whole size. Now I feel like a bad parent because I wasn't monitoring it more closely. Anyway. We got to my sisters and headed over the church for the hunt there. JP had a fun time. He got sooo messy eating Cheese Puffs and cupcakes! I can't believe I let him have so much junk food!!! He didn't do as well picking up eggs as his did at school. But that was only because he was having to hunt with five year olds.

Saturday night we had dinner with the family. Doug had smoked a boston butt the whole day. It was so yummy! JP was so tired. He went to bed but fought it because he was so tired.

On Sunday, we woke up and went to church. Everyone except JP and Lance. JP had fallen asleep in the car on the way over. So Lance stayed with him in the car.

After church we ate dinner then hunted eggs at my sister's house. JP was too enamored with putting the eggs in his basket, then dumping them out. In and out!!! In and out!!! It lasted forever! Anyway. Here are a few pictures of our weekend!

No comments: