Well. I'll tell you.
I have seen to have broken out in an allergic rash to my antibiotics for my sinus surgery that happened almost a month ago. Yes. I can now say I am officially allergic to Cipro. Nice! I am broken out in a red rash from head to toe. Yes, it's in my hair too!
I swear if it isn't one thing, it's another. When does the agony end? I can be grateful that it could be a lot worse! And I am thankful that it isn't.
Plus, Lance was up all night throwing up! Gross! Poor Baby! I am praying that we are going to have a 2nd round of the Flu! Please pray that we don't.
So it is Tuesday!
I leave for California on Friday for a Trade Show in Palm Springs. I pray the rash is gone by then. I don't want to scare anybody! I'm there to selll product, not make them run away! I am excited about going to California. It is the first time I can say I have been there. The U-Turn we made in Northern California when I was 13 doesn't count! I am not excited about the 2 hour drive I will have to make once I arrive at LAX. I did get the navigation system in the rental so that will help. Say a prayer for that road trip!
Well. Again, please remember to prayer for Ang's Mom & Dad and Chrissy's Mom. They desperately need our prayers this week!
More later.
wsc
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Could Lance be pregnant?
Post a Comment