Our History!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Woo Hoo!

It is finally here! The day we have all been waiting for!
.
0 Days to the Beach!
.
I am on my last few minutes in the office before I can get out of here. I have a 1000 things on my mind to think about packing. I don't want to forget anything. The weird thing about this day in age is that no matter what we forget to take with us, for a small fee, you can buy once you get where you are going! Clothes, medication, shampoo! Everything can be bought again. So with that being said, the pressure is off a little bit :)
.
I will try to post while at the beach. I'm not sure if I will have internet service.
Please remember us in your prayers for traveling mercies and hope that we have a safe trip. I pray that all of my family will have a safe trip down!
.
Until next time! :)
wsc

1 comment:

DARES said...

I don't know about the other blog readers, but I think I am as happy as Wy that it is 0 days to the beach....obsess much?

I have to say the beach was great...but it will be nice to read something besides the beach wishes again :)