Our History!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Our Evil Plan!

Well our evil plan worked! What is it you ask? Well Lance and I decided that for the summer we would adjust JP's sleeping hours, so we decided to let him stay up until 9 pm. We weren't sure if he get up at the same time as he usually does (thus getting less sleep) or sleeping until 7am (getting the same amount of sleep). Well.... he slept until 7am. Yeah! Our plan worked! He allowed us to sleep until 7am. We were so much more rested, ready to face the day! I won't have to worry about getting enough rest soon, becuase there are only

10 days to the Beach

Well that is it for now. I am being worked in to the dr. schedule today. I have to go to Perimeter at 4:30, which means I might get out of there around 6:30. Let's hope he can make my head stop pounding! Have a great day!
wsc

No comments: