Our History!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tomato Recall?

Yep. You read it right. There is a tomato recall out. That is might what have made me sick a couple of weeks ago. Yes it is just now coming out, but I was eating alot of tomatoes then.!! Alot! Like one a day! ( I love tomatoes!) Any way.. check the story out!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080610/ap_on_he_me/med_tomatoes_salmonella_3

Well we are busy getting ready to leave town on Friday. Good news is that I found the life vest that we bought JP last year. It was exactly what I was trying to find this year, but couldn't. So we are now set.

3 days left to the Beach!

Thanks to all you loyal blog watchers. If you like what you see/read, then sign up too! It is a great way for your loved ones, friends, etc to keep up to date with all that happens in your life. It is fun too! More later
wsc

No comments: