Our History!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Tickle Me . . . Peez?

JP did the darndest thing again yesterday! He came up to me pointing to his shirt. I was like what is that " s h i r t", "b e l l y"? but then he took his hands and put them on his shirt and moved them around. Obviously, someone had been tickling him earlier. So I tickled him and he couldn't get enough. He was so cute. I don't know if I explained it as well as it went down, but I hope you get the jist.

Anyway. Things are going well. I am already feeling much better. The drugs are working very well. This way, I will be well by the time we go to the beach and all will be well. :)

The dr. said yesterday that JP was thriving. He said he is just progessing so nicely. We are very happy. Tonight I start Yoga, very happy about that. Seems like we are starting back on a real nice trend here, all is well and we are all happy!

Also,
8 days to the Beach!

wsc

No comments: