Our History!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Bug!

Well.. it is a doozy. I guess I will have to thank David. I have a sinus infection with strep throat. David is the only one I can think of that has had strep throat :( . thanks David :) (JK)

JP goes for his 18 month check up in an hour or two. I will post his stats soon. I have several questions for the doctor since he is getting bigger/older.

Our 9 pm sleep time is still going well. He has easily stayed up. Today he woke up at 6:30am though. Hopefully he will go back to 7am tomorrow.

One a positive note, I got a call from the Roswell Rec Department. The Yoga class that I signed up for has graciously accepted me. I had been wait-listed. It starts tomorrow and goes all summer. Thursdays from 6-7pm and it right down the road. I'm excited!!! Woo Hoo! I haven't done Yoga since I was pregnant. I LOVED it then, so I hope it is the same now. :)

Well, that is all now. I'll post again later.
wsc

2 comments:

DARES said...

I think you will love YOGA...and the time will be well spent on 'you'.

I don't even want to know how you and David conspired to get strep together....just thankful you decided to leave me out of it!

The Cannon Family said...

Funny! That will be David's and mine little secret! :)

wsc