Our History!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost There!

I can feel the sticky sand between my toes already! Man, am I ready for the beach! I honestly cannot calculate when I was on vacation last. I think it was August 2006? Crazy!

Last night was a ton of fun! It seems we keep getting the same server, who is a riot! He definitely works for tips! Melissa, Chrissy, and I had a great time eating every bit of cheese left in the pot! Man was it good! I love that place. Their Ladies Night Out is definitely worth the $20. I had a great time!
I have to admit that I am loving these summer hours at work. It makes our morning much more pleasant. This morning I got a couple of cute pics of JP as we were getting ready to go.
Enjoy! Oh yeah!....

2 Days to the Beach!!!!

No comments: