JP is officially five months old!

Did I mention that JP is now sitting up by himeself?!??!
We had a great weekend! We are in the process of getting the house painted. I am not going to share pictures unitl it is completed. But I can't wait to show everyone how it looks.JP also had another moment this weekend. He took the spoon from me on Saturday to help feed himself. He was so cute! He thought he could do a better job.

We are getting ready for our next weekend. We are having some people over for Cinco de Mayo. We would love for anybody to come that wants too. We will have lots of cerveza flowing along with great salsas and a big pinata. Can't wait to see everyone here. JP is looking forward t to his first CDM.
I had a great time on Friday. Chrissy and I sent to the FOX to see All shook up! It was good. We had a great time eating out before hand. Rob and Lance had babysitting duty. ( I said doodee!) Anyway... A big thanks to Matt & Paige for the tickets to the show. We had a great time!!!
Well, I'll post more later.
wsc
1 comment:
I CAN NOT believe that JP is already 5 months old! Time flies! What color is the house being painted?
Post a Comment