The weather was perfect. It probably couldn't have gotten any nicer. The only bad thing is that we need the rain so desperately. I know for us, it is for selfish reasons, it is all about our grass. But for the farmers in the southeast, they need rain for the crops to grow. Please continue to pray for rain for our farmers.

We are getting the house painted this week. Lance has been very busy this weekend getting the exterior ready for painting. I'm excited about the new color. Here is our house (with Lance & JP) to remind everyone of the old color.

JP got to feel grass for the first time. He also sat up by himself unassisted for about .5 seconds. I know it wasn't much but it was alot for me :). He has been CRANKY this week. He was so great with the whole teething thing until now. His two teeth are about 1/2 through yet this is when it seems the worst. Please keep him in your prayers too! Also pray for my sanity!! I am the one that has to stay up at night with him and then be presentable during the day! :) !!!!!
This week at work should be interesting to say the least. I have been drafted to help another group at work. I just don't know if I am going to have the time since I am trying to take my career in another direction. Let's just hope it all works out for the best. And to steal a line from Forest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that!"
And, if anyone knows of an Exersaucer that nobody needs anymore, please let me know. I don't want to spend $100 for an exersaucer to use for about 6 months. I know I have spent more money on lesser things, but we are trying this thing some people do. I think it is called "Saving Money".
Until next time.
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment