Our History!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Picture Time!

Yesterday we went for our Easter Portraits. They turned out wonderful. We went to The Picture People at NP Mall. They are really great if you need pics taken. Here is a preview.

He did so well. I couldn't believe he wasn't cranky at all. He grinned and played with the camera lady. Anyway.
We are heading home on Friday for the Easter Weekend. My sister and her family are driving down as well. I hope the weather cooperates for our big egg hunt on Saturday.
Abigail is also having surgery on Friday. We are finally getting her spayed. It is the smart thing to do. If we were going to breed her, we would have already. The last thing we need is seven puupies running around the house. I just feel bad because she is such a great dog. She has such great temperment, that I hate to know that it won't be passed on to another line.
Anyway... more to post later.
wsc

No comments: