Our History!

Monday, May 07, 2007

What a Great Week!

We had a great week last week. It was very full. I'll give you a quick synopsis.

First, it started kind of slow then by Wednesday we were off an running. JP had been feeling under the weather with some digestive problems. So on Wednesday I took him to the doctor because he wasn't eating. Well he is finally well.

On Friday, I had a work function that took me up to Sugarloaf for a night with our Prudential Agents. It was fun. It was just hard to get away with all the things we had on the books for Saturday.

So, Saturday morning we got up and headed to Atlantic Station for the 5K Arthritis Walk. We had a great time with Team Elixir Viatea. ( I think I spelt that correctly) It was a little chilly.

Here is a picture of our group.





Then after the walk we got to have a moment with Mary Lou Retton.



We only had a few hours from the end of the walk and the time to get ready for our Big Cinqo de Mayo party. We had about 20 people over for a great party.

***A HUGE THANK YOU*** goes out to Chrissy and Kerry for helping me with the party. Kerry's flank steak and salsa, as well as Chrissy's homemade ice cream were a huge hit. I cannot thank you enough for all your help! A special thanks to Rob for grabbing all the extras from the store that I forgot!!!! *****************************


Here is a picture montage from the party!

No comments: