Our History!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's Thursday!

Nothing too much going on this week. We are looking forward to having a weekend at home to get a couple of things done around the house. I know Lance is probably itching to get outside to tend to his grass! Man, that boy loves grass!!! You would think we had some "special" grass out there the way he works in the yard. Maybe I should be looking for some five pointed frawns!

Well, as a few of you know, I am going to have to have a small surgical procedure. I have scheduled my surgery for May 14th. My mom is going to come help with the baby since I will in bed for several days. The surgery is going to be outpatient which is good. (These days you have to have a leg removed before insurance will let you stay overnite!) Anyway, I digress! Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers!
**Note, I scheduled the surgery for after Jill & Derrick's wedding. This is my first weekend away with just Lance and I and I wasn't going to do anything to miss that! :)**

Things are going well at work. I am working on several things that I really enjoy. JP is doing well. His two bottom teeth are coming in really well now. He likes to bite on his hands and his bib. He is still talking quite a bit. Lance loves to have his growl at him. He is so funny!

Well, that seems it for now. Oh yeah, I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. Something short for the summer. Maybe like I had it two years ago like this!

We'll have to wait and see. Until next time,
wsc

No comments: