Our History!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well....

What a crazy couple of days.... so much has happened that I don't even know where to start. I guess this will probably take a couple of days to catch you up on where I think you should be.

Let's just start with the obvious. Yes. I have been away for a couple of days. I have been at home (Pavo) for a funeral. We lost our Aunt Anita Smith to cancer last week. Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family for their loss. It was a long couple of days. JP and I went down on Thursday night after work. Oh yes, did I mention that JP had croup again so he was on steriods so that made him extra "special" during this time. ( I really mean, MEAN!) He really gets Roid Rage. Anyway... I digress.

We did make it home in time for me to make our show on Saturday night. Lance & I have had "Wicked" tickets for 6 months. It was to be our date night. We haven't had a baby sitter since my birthday for a date night. So I rushed back and we had or date night. The show was wonderful. I can't get the songs out of my head. I know I am going to have to break down and buy the CD. I love Broadway shows. I really hope they make this one in to a movie. But it has been out for a while now and now word of it yet. Anyway... I digress again...

This week has been pretty tame. We are gearing up for the game this weekend. UGA vs. Florida. A pretty big game. Since neither team should lose to their latter opponents this game really will determine who will go to the SEC championship on the East side. (Saying that, I have not Jinxed the team). Oh well. I have learned that Georgia is going to play like Georgia is going to play. There is no special place on the couch you can sit or a special hat you can wear to change it! :)

Well. that is it for now. I promise to post some pics soon.
wsc

No comments: