Our History!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Did you vote?

We did last week. Thank goodness! Even though I heard the lines aren't as long today as the were last week. Weird! I want to say that I will be glad when this is all over, but I can't really say that I will be. I'm not really excited about either canidate so I just want things to get better and I really don't think things will better under a dictatorship that will happen under the person preaching "Change..change..change". ... Ugh! I don't even want to get into it!

Anyway. We went home for Halloween to Dawson so that JP could go Trick or Treating with his cousins Ty and Spencer. They had a good time TOT at the school. We were all geared up for the game on Saturday, but of course UGA decided not to show up for the game AGAIN! I am so sick of getting my hopes up on a failing UGA team. What the heck is up with Richt and an onside kick to start off the game. WTH? Anway...

We did have a good weekend. We are looking forward to having a weekend at home so we can get some chores done. I haven't been home in three weekends. My house has been neglected :(

Anyway. To close out, Here are some pictures of the weekend.


No comments: