What a long weekend... and not because it was relaxing. I have been in migraine hell all weekend. I had two over the weekend and still trying to recoop from the last one which was during the night last night. Yuck! They leave you feeling drained, exhaused, and did I mention tired? Hopefully it will continue to get better.
Anyway... we did have a great time watching the Dawgs beat up on Tennessee. I hope we get a repeat performance this weekend against Vandy. The Dawgs played well. We lost another key player so that isn't good. But all in all, still holding out for a good season.
This week will hopefully be a little laid back. We have an Oktoberfest event on Saturday. That should be fun. Otherwise, if you need me, I'll be on the couch :) (Nevermind, JP would never let me be still that long :))
Well, have a great week.
wsc
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment