Our History!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

An Update!

Hello! To all my fellow blog followers, I apologize for being tardy with my updates. I have been busy at work (a good thing) so I don't get to update as often.

It was been a busy week. First let me tell you that last weekend we had a wonderful time. Saturday morning we went to JPs Fall Festival at Primrose. He had so much fun playing with his friends. He was so cute dressed up like a little surgeon.
That night we went to the Corn Maze in Canton with Jill and Derrick. We had a great time. We went back to J & D's for a chilli cookoff. It was yummy.

Sunday we had our 100th Anniversary of the Nazarene Church. We had special music, etc. Then we headed home for lunch and naps.

We also took some time to plant some new mums for the front porch. JP was so nice to help me with that. Here are some pics of him helping.

Anyway, it is coming up on Saturday "Game Day", and I have to say that I am not excited. It seems so jaded now. Since UGA doesn't have a chance to win the National Title, it seems not worth watching. Maybe it is because the last time we watched them play on TV, it was like they weren't "playing" at all. It was truly such a devastating loss of me (us) that it is hard to get geared up again. Does anyone out there feel my pain?
Enough for now. Enjoy the pics! Have a great week!

wsc

No comments: