Well. It's Friday, once again! The week has flown by. I'm looking forward to a long weekend. I am meeting up with Chrissy in just a little while to do some much needed shoe shopping. I haven't bought a pair of shoes in FOREVER. I need a pair of boots for the upcoming winter season.
Tomorrow we are all set to watch UGA play their homecoming game against Vandy at 12:30. Then it is off to the Oktoberfest at a friends house. JP will get to play with several of his friends from Lance's office. Speaking of such, here are a couple of pictures of the Northridge Picnic that was a couple months back. We had a great time. So did the kids. Enjoy!


More later! Have a great weekend!
Before I go! Please pray for my cousin Veta. She is a couple years younger than I. She recently was married and lives in Fairbanks with her new husband. Well a couple of days ago she had a massive stroke. She is paralyzed. Her prognosis is still unknown. Please keep her in your prayers.
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment