We are so looking forward to a better weekend that the last one. We are planning on going to the zoo tomorrow. I really think JP will really love it. Plus, he should should wear himself out walking around too.
Things are going well. Still looking for that enormous sign in the sky about a personal issue. Hopefully all prayers will be answered soon.
Lance and JP are doing well. JP is growing so big. I found out yesterday that he wears only one size smaller shoe than a friend of mine's son that is 3. JP is just so big. I can't even fathom what size he will be when he is six! You laugh about him being bigger than me, but what if he is bigger than Lance :)
Anyway. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
wsc
Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment