Hello All!
Well the week is winding down and the end is in sight. JP and I are headed out of town for the weekend. We are going to Thomaville to pick up my mother. She is going to visit with us for a little while. We are excited to have her up. While I am there, I am meeting up with several girlfriends from high school. I cannot wait to see them.
JP is doing well. I took this picture last night of him "stuffing" his face with raisins. I am glad he likes healthy food and not just Goldfish.
Really not to much other stuff going on. We are waiting on Hurricane Faye to decide which way she is going to head for the weekend. Hopefully it won't interfer with any of our plans.
Well the week is winding down and the end is in sight. JP and I are headed out of town for the weekend. We are going to Thomaville to pick up my mother. She is going to visit with us for a little while. We are excited to have her up. While I am there, I am meeting up with several girlfriends from high school. I cannot wait to see them.
JP is doing well. I took this picture last night of him "stuffing" his face with raisins. I am glad he likes healthy food and not just Goldfish.
Anyway. Hope all is well. Have a great one!
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment