Our History!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Thursday!

Well, the week is almost over. I am looking forward to a night at home with JP and Lance. I have had after work activities all week so we haven't had time to be together. Tonight will be nice being at home.

JP is doing very well with his potty training. At Primrose, they let him try all day long with all the other kids. He at least goes once a day. He has been going for us at night too. I think he might actually be getting it. I'm very excited. I need to ask his school if they want us to switch him to pull ups :) !

Lance has been sick all week. He is battling the same cold that has been going around all of Atlanta. Weird thing is, is that I haven't been sick at all. (knock knock) I hope he gets feeling better by the weekend.

This Saturday, JP is going to go swimming at Rob & Chrissy's pool. We haven't a lot of chances for him to go swimming in a big pool. I hope he likes it still. He loved it when we were in Florida.

Well, that's it for now. Have a great week!
wsc

No comments: