Our History!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sigh!

Well, what a weekend. It was nice, but horrible! JP has started his terrible two's a little early. He was completely unbearable all weekend. I know he is testing his boundaries and all that good stuff, but man does it put a damper on trying to do anything outside of sitting by while he pitches his little fits. I am all ears on any successful stories of how mothers have dealt with this stage. ! :)

Here is a good pictures of JP this weekend. (One of his happy moments!)
We really didn't do much all weekend. We were going to go to the zoo on Saturday, but after a hectic morning, we decided not to go anywhere in public with JP. I'm praying that he is teething and I just can't feel the teeth yet. Yes, I checked.

Well that is about all to report. I have a business dinner tonight so Lance has JP all to himself this evening. After this weekend, I pray for Lance's sanity.

Also, Lance's mother is doing well. Her back surgery went very well and is recooperating at home. A prayer also to Ralph's family. Ralph lost is brother, Ray, to a heart attack last week.

And... my debut at church went well last night too. I got the nicest compliment from a teenager there. I like the ones from children and teenagers the best. They are real. They have no reason to be "nice".

Anway. That is all! Have a great week.

wsc

1 comment:

DARES said...

Congrats on the good debut!

Sorry to hear about Ralph's brother; please send our condolonces.

Glad to hear Sharon is doing well.

I have lots of comiserating to do with you over the phase JP is in - but I wish I could tell you something that would magically work...but G-d gave us two-year olds to help grow our patience! I bet you will find that he is also teething or has an ear infection or cold or something....there is usually a reason he is abnormall bad...but during this phase, just be sure that he gets enough sleep and food at the right times cause you don't want to couple this with a hungry or sleepy toddler!