Our History!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is it Wednesday?

Wow, this week is flying by. Strange, huh? Well we are back in Atlanta after a weekend in Thomasville. What a weekend? Hurricane Fay ended up being much worse than it appeared. (At least in my head) I kept trying to do things around town, only to be stopped by downed power lines, downed trees, etc. The wind and rain were crazy. My parents house got at least 10 inches, but I had friends that got 21 inches. Crazy! To top it off, I met Liz for dinner on Saturday night. During dinner a tree fell on the restaurant owner's house. Since she was a friend of Liz's, we went by her house to see what assistance we could lend. We spent the next hour or so cleaning out clothes from closets so the rain wouldn't ruin them. I pray that they are doing well now.

We did make it back safely though. Mom is having a ball with JP. We are making plans to go bowling on Friday. I haven't been bowling in forever. I don't think so much it is about the bowling so much as getting out with Lance and doing something together as a married couple. Saturday we are getting ready for some FOOTBALL! I cannot wait! I can already feel the crisp cool fall breeze in the air!!!!

OH!!!!! Almost forgot!! Congratulations to our friends Jill & Derrick Hardison! They are expecting their first child. I am taking FULL credit for bringing this new life into the world! If you know their story then you know why I am taking credit!! :) Congratulations to them!!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Anyway. Have a great day!
wsc

No comments: