Our History!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sun Gazebo

Hey Everyone! I hope you are all having a great day. It is drizzling rain in Atlanta. The best kind. It is just a little wet constantly. This is the best for our new grass. Lance finished the lawn last night. It looks really good. JP loves to run and play on it.

I am seeing who is out there that might have a sun Gazebo that we could borrow. This would be a gazebo that you would put up at the beach. They ususally come in a 10 X 10 square. I would be your new best friend if there was one out there that I could borrow. Please let me know.

Looking forward to this Saturday night. A few of us girls are going to the Sex and the City Movie at Phipps. I haven't been "out" in a long time with all the girls for a carefree night. All the "boys" are coming over to our house to hang out with JP while us girls get our party on :)

That's it for now! Hope you have a good week!

15 Days to the Beach

No comments: