Our History!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Feeling Better!

Well I'm feeling much better this morning. I actually feel human again. If I didn't know any better I would swear that Chrissy got me sick. We did have lunch together last week, but I don't think we ever came into contact with each other. But her family was really sick too. Who knows? Let's just keep praying that the rest of my family doesn't get it.

Here are a couple of pictures from our weekend. They are random shots, but a snapshot of us.
We are gearing up for the weekend. Today is Wednesday, but yesterday was Monday for me and tomorrow is Friday :) We are headed out of town for the weekend. I'm so exicted to go home for the weekend. We haven't been home since Christmas. It will be our Mother's Day present to our mothers and grandmothers.

Well that's it for me!
wsc

No comments: