Our History!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Great/Weird Weekend!

Well we are back in Atlanta, back to the same 'ole routine today. We had a great trip home to visit with our families over the weekend.

We left on Friday morning after dropping the dogs off at the doggie daycare. We arrived in Dawson shortly after lunchtime. JP did great on the ride down. We stopped in Columbus at our favorite little country buffett for lunch. I love their Fried Green Tomatoes! Anyway.... JP played with his Grandpa, Ty, and Spencer on Friday. We went to Sharon's where Lance caught an alligator! Here is Lance with is Alligator.
Saturday, JP and I got up and went to Pavo with my mom and brother to Peacock Day! It was fun. We ran into a ton of people that we haven't seen in years. It was HOT!!!! I was feeling weird all day but I thought it was the illness and being hot in the sun. (more on this later). Saturday afternoon, my dad, me, Daniel and Kim, and JP went to Lowe's to get a lemon tree. We finally found one after looking in the wrong location. We ran into more people we knew. Then off to Publix for food for Saturday night, where we ran into more people we knew. Small Town Fever was running a muck! ( a muck, a muck, a muck!) Daniel grilled pork chops and we ate a great dinner. JP played in his pool that we got at Wal-Mart (didn't run into anyone there, surprise!) Here is JP playing in his pool.
On Sunday, we went to church for the Mother's Day Brunch. Everyone had a great time playing with JP. My mom sang in the choir (THIS NEVER HAS HAPPENED BEFORE EVER!). Actually they tricked the mother's into the choir loft and then said why don't you stay here and sing! Then we came home, ate dinner, then packed to leave. While packing I almost fainted, I was so weak. (Still thinking this is left over from the illness... more on this later) JP was not happy getting in the car this time. He was cranky all the way back to Dawson. I spent the whole trip fighting with the tarp in the back. I didn't have it secured enough. I was transporting a baby bed back home. This baby bed was my Granny's that her father made for her. Then my father slept in it too. It is over 100 years old. I cherish it deeply.

Well that is about it for the weekend. OH yeah.... my weak spells. Well...... Lance and I had stopped at Wendy's to eat and I get a call from CVS. They gave me the wrong mediation. Since Thursday, I have been taking diabetic medication!!!!! My blood sugar was so low! I called my doctor and he said to drink lots of water and to eat lots of sugar. I thought the whole weekend that I was just still feeling puney from being sick all week. Nope, I was drugged! I'm not sure what to do with all this information yet. I talked to Sharon, she said we had a case if we wanted to puruse it, but at the end of the day, the name on the bottle is Yvonne Cash. I took it. Yes it is their problem. But my responsibility to check. Let's just say that I am so GREATFUL that it was me and not a medicatin for JP.

Well that's it for now. Have a great week!
wsc

No comments: