Our History!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Something new!

Well it Wednesday! Good News... Test Tools is going to "Summer Hours". Starting today we are working 9-5 M-Th and 9-12 on Fridays. Yeah! Woo hoo!

Last night, JP did the darndest thing. We were sitting around watching him run around the room and all of the sudden he stops and lays down with his feet in the air. I said to him, "are you tired?". We didn't move so he got up, picked up a diaper and then went back to lay down with his feet in the air. He was soooo cute! We had no option but to change his diaper. He had told us that he wanted to be changed. The thing was, he wasn't even wet. But we thought if he went through all the trouble of telling us this that we might as well change him. I would love for him to tell me, "Change me mommy!" That means closer time to Potty Training!

Well that is all I have to report for now. More later!

16 Days to the Beach!
wsc

No comments: