Well I had a horrible weekend. I was sick from Saturday until basically this morning. I am still recovering actually. I have had the worst stomach flu! I just hope Lance and JP don't get it. I tried to stay away from JP as much as I could.
Well today is Lance and mine's 8th Year Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
I'm excited to be off of the seven year itch thing! I feel like it is turning a curve or something. Well for my anniversary and mother's day I got a new refridgerator. Why does saying that seem like I am back in the 50s? " I got a new Fridgedare!" I am still happy though. For 30 years I have always wanted a side by side and I now have one. :)
Well that's it for now. I'm too pooped to type much more.
More later!
wsc
Well today is Lance and mine's 8th Year Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
I'm excited to be off of the seven year itch thing! I feel like it is turning a curve or something. Well for my anniversary and mother's day I got a new refridgerator. Why does saying that seem like I am back in the 50s? " I got a new Fridgedare!" I am still happy though. For 30 years I have always wanted a side by side and I now have one. :)
Well that's it for now. I'm too pooped to type much more.
More later!
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment