Happy 17th Month Birthday to JP!!!
Well, we had another great weekend. Friday night we had a great dinner at home. JP was being so cute. I had a wonderful day off on Friday. I got lots of things done around the house. Plus alot of chores that needed to be done.
On Saturday, we finished up the sandbox for JP. Lance is once again on his quest for grass in the backyard. I am truly looking into artificial grass at this point. It has to be cheaper!!! On Saturday night, we went to dinner at Ang & David's. Rob and Kristy came over with their klan too. It was a real nice evening. The kids played so hard in the backyard.
On Sunday, it was a lazy day. JP and I went to church. It takes how long to make a habit? I love going, but it is a trek so I hope I can keep it up. This weekend coming up is Baby Day. So we will participate in that. I told Lance that growing up I was Baby Day Queen. I want to have a picture of me to show Beverly, maybe mom can find it for me.
This week will be a slow one. Nothing too much going on. I'm excited that we are getting ready for a trip home for Mother's Day. We are taking Friday and Monday off so we can have a long weekend at home.
Anyway... here are a few picture of JP from this weekend. Have a great week!
So what was the unexpected surprise????
Well... we have a nice weekend. We go upstairs for bathtime. JP is enjoying his bath. I reach to get a washcloth and when I turned around there were about 20 little visitors in the bathtub. Floaters, if you will. Needless to say we had to drain the tub. Wash everything, then put JP back in the bathtub. This was our first encounter with a "stinky" bathtime. Let's hope it is the last!!!
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment