I can't believe how quickly this week has gone by compared to some of the last couple of weeks...months...etc! I am looking forward to a great weekend. The weather should be nice, with the exception of a few showers. We'll see if they actually show up. These days the weather men like to tease with rain just to have somehting to talk about since the 7 day forecast has sunny and 75! They couldn't stand the same old weather!!! Anyway....
Please continue to pray for Angela's family. They need a miracle and FAST! They did receive some good news about her dad so keep the good wishes coming! Also remember Chrissy's mom too. Her surgery went well and she is recooperating at home very nicely!
That's about it for now! Just wanted to post to let everyone know that I am still here! :)
Everyone says they love a naked baby so here you go !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment