Hello All!
I was in line yesterday at the Subway waiting to place my order and there was this huge line. Crazy! Anyway... in front of me was a group of men. As I waited I noticed how terrible it must be to be a man and have to wear jeans. Do you realize that they post the size of jeans right on the back pocket for all to see. This man in front of me was a 38 X 30. Right there.... he has a 38 inch waist. How angry women would be if we had to post our waist size on the outside of our clothes!!! ....Just a thought!
Anyway. Lance has been really busy at work and I have NOT! Things are REAL slow. But I won't bore you with the details. JP has been keeping my spirits up. Who could not love to come home to this face everyday! 
2 comments:
What a cute mess!
and just like his shirt says...just like his mom!
Post a Comment