Our History!

Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF...really!

Hello All!

Man am I glad that it is finally the weekend! This week has C R E E P E D by!!!! Did I mention how slow the week was?

Anyway. We are going to have an interesting weekend. Tomorrow Lance is heading off to a company golf tournament in Newnan. He has to leave the house around 6:30am to meet his carpool to go to Newnan. I hope he has a good time.

JP and I are going to have a fun day. We are going to go to a neighborhood yard sale, if it isn't raining. Then we are going to go to the mall to play on the indoor playsets. We might be meeting a friend of mine there.

Tomorrow night Lance and I are going to the Lethal Luau. It should be a good night. We are looking forward to a night out. Melissa is coming over to babysit for us.

Then on Sunday, we are headed to Woodstock Church of the Nazarene for the first time. I know how I usually am, I build something up in my head so much that I am normally disappointed, so....I am keeping an open mind. I'm sure it is going to be great!

Well... I wanted to share a recent picture of JP. I took the picture this morning before we left for school/work. Enjoy! Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

I love the T-shirt! It says it all!!