Our History!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Great Weekend!

Hello All!

Well we had another great weekend at the Cannon Home. It started on Friday when we had a imprompto dinner with Rob and Chrissy. On Saturday Lance headed out to his golf tournament. He got too much sun and paid for all weekend. JP and I had a great day too. We went to the mall to play a bit on the indoor playground for tots. Here are a few pictures of our fun time.
On Saturday night, Lance and I went to our Lethal Luau. It was fun to get out with some of our friends. We got to get in the hot tub at the end of the night, which we always LOVE!

On Sunday, JP and I went to church. It was nice. The church is nice and small, which I love. They do a bit more contemparary than I would prefer, but it was still nice. JP did great in the nursery.

Then that afternoon, JP and his dad did a bit of yard work. Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture????
Take a closer look!!!

Well that is all for now. Another week at work! Woo Hoo!!!
wsc

1 comment:

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

It looks like Palmer was having a good time at the mall. Did he let you shop any?

(I am SURE you took Palmer away from the tiller after you took the picture, right?)