Our History!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekend Update

Well, as many of you know my neighborhood had a garage sale today. It well, how do you say, didn't go well!!! I had several people stop by, but nobody was in the mood to buy. I didn't have alot of junk. Most of the stuff was pretty good. But it seemed everyone wanted something for nothing. People were more excited about the XXL HomeBanc T-shirt that I used to wrap some glass items in. Oh well! I finally got so disgusted that I just packed everything up and will try again when Jill and Derrick have their yard sale in the fall.

I just finished with a meeting in our neighborhood about a rash of break-ins. Eight homes were targeted this last week plus eight in Rivermont on the same night. Crazy! Anyway, all of the homes that were hit didn't have alarm systems and some had left their garage doors open. We are not that vunerable. We are fort knox! I did get a chance to meet some of the people in our neighborhood, so that was good.

We had dinner with Rob & Chrissy and Jill & Derrick last night. We had a great time. We are loking forward to the 4th of July. We cannot decide what we want to do though. We are afraid it is going to be so hot and everything pool is going to be packed!!!!Hopefully we will decide soon.

I'm off to get dinner started. We are going to grill some chicken with baked potatoes and salad. Yum!
Here is a picture of JP!

No comments: