Our History!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another Weekend Gone!

We are having a great weekend. Last night I took some great shots of Lance and JP together. We didn't do too much this weekend. We are still shopping (well not any more) for a new carseat. JP has outgrown his. We finally found the deal of the century at Allbeebaby.com. They have carseats for fractions of the cost (literlly 1/2) of what we found in the store and online. Well we went to BRUS to try out the seat and then went online to buy.

JP is also getting a cold. How, I don't know, but a cold nonetheless. Lance is going to have to take him to the doctor since I will evidently be busy tomorrow!!! See below... I'll let you know how he is doing after the visit tomorrow.

Ok. I'm calling myself out. I have always been a supporter of Jury Duty. I truly believe it is our civic duty to serve in whatever way we can to keep our great country working. However, that was until I actually called the number (I was on standby) and I actually have to go. I know I might feel differently tomorrow once I get to know where I am going and what I will be doing, but the anxiety of not knowing is not fun. I will post tomorrow to let you know how my day went. God Bless America!

Here are the weekly pics!




1 comment:

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

Great pictures of your men! Palmer is growing up too fast.