Our History!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Crazy Monday!

Well Monday was just crazy! It really started on Sunday night when JP fell off the couch for the first time. We were so scared. We thoroughly examined him. He seemed ok. He only cried for about three minutes then he was playing again. Nothing broken and nothing swollen. :) I'm afraid to think that having a boy, that this will be the first of MANY times that I will wonder if he has hurt himself.

Then yesterday I went to pick him up from day care and the sitter said that he was so upset because a boy tried to take play with the same toy he was playing with. We are going to have to have a talk about sharing. Thus again, this I fear will not be the first time we are going to have this conversation.

Thus, this brings me to my discussion.... When is it that you stop babying your baby and start treating him as a little boy? What I mean is, when do you let him cry when you know he is having a tantrum, or is it that he is just teething and you want to comfort him? I know many of you moms out there will know the difference, but I am still learning here. I don't want to raise a spoiled child, but when do you know the difference?

Anyway, that is my rant for the day! Hopefully today will be better!
wsc

No comments: