Our History!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Time Flies!

Here is a great pictorial of how time flies. This is just 5 months apart.
How he has changed! He takes up the whole jungle gym now. He is quite the rolly polly now. He will not stay in one spot too long. He likes to roll. He pulls all the animals off his jungle gym and then he wants them put back up. Too cute!

Also, I would like to welcome Caleb Charles in to the world. He is the new nephew of Rob & Chrissy Dozier. He was 11 lbs 9 0z. !!!! Can you believe it? that's a big boy!


Everything else is going well. JP will be 7 months old in a week. He is getting so big. He is 23 lbs now. He has officially outgrown his car seat. We are in the process of shopping for his new seat. There are just so many factors to take into play. Crazy!


I wanted to also include a few pictures of his playing in his pool. He loves playing in the water.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J.P. had changed so much! Thanks for mentioning Caleb. I am still trying to get some pictures sent to me. I want to see him next to a regular sized baby!

DARES said...

JP will be crawling in no time! Then it's a whole new world for him (and you - hello baby proofing!)...

Welcome to Caleb (I bet he looks more like a 2-3 month old...Ethan weighed 11lbs 10oz and was 22 3/4" long at his 2 MONTH mark!!!! Ryan was about the same.

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

He is too cute! You can tell he is really enjoying the pool. I can't wait to get him in the pool with Britleigh & Austin.