Ok. For all the anxious blog watchers awaiting to find out the answer, the verdict is in. Jury Duty was, in the end, a rewarding experience. It is the least we can do an civilians to serve our country. I was not asked to carry a gun and shoot at the enemy, but nonetheless, we are on the front line of defending our country against domestic offenders. It took a total of three days and ALOT of waiting. It took a day and a half to pick a jury and two days of trial. In the end, justice was served and now I am back in the land of the living. I feel I have been away from the office for a week. I"m sure the work is piling up. Anyways...
My mom is in town to help us with JP since he is really sick. She has been truly helpful. She will be staying with us through tomorrow evening. I know JP will miss her when she is gone for two months visiting her family in AK. He will be 50 lbs when she gets back. JK!!!
I will post some pictures tomorrow when I have a few more minutes.
Until then.
wsc
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment