Our History!

Monday, May 28, 2007

JP's Half Birthday!

Happy Memorial Day! We are now back home after a great weekend in Dawson. JP was a little cranky because he is getting over the croup. Fun stuff! He had a really high temprature last week but that broke on Friday. We had fun watching Ty swim in a filling pool that was soooo cold. I guess it is true that no matter how cold the water is, kids will get in no matter what!

Well JP is officially six months old! He is getting so big. He is sitting up all by himself now. He still likes to jettison backwards but for the most part we are good.



We are getting ready for Lance to take off for Boston for a couple of days. He has to go there for work. He will be back on Wednesday. So we won't be having much of a Memorial Day.


Anyway. I hope everyone has a great day and please continue to pray for rain. We desperately NEED rain!!!


Until next time.

wsc

2 comments:

DARES said...

I can not believe that mr JP is 1/2 year old already! Time really flies with kiddos!

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

If that is not a Smith baby in those pictures, I am not sure what a Smith is! Wow he looks like your baby pictures.

Give Palmer a BIG hug from all of us, and one for you too, of course. :)