Our History!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Six Month Stats!

I can't believe JP is six months old, but yet here he is. It is amazing how time flies, yet oddly enough I can remember moments when it seem he wouldn't go to sleep EVER or wouldn't stop crying. Funny!!!

Anyway, Here are his stats for this doctors well visit!
Weight: 20 lbs (75% - 90%)
Height: 26 1/2 inches (50%)
Head: 46 cm (95%)

Here is a picture that Lance took on Monday morning. I love this one!

I am heading to Cochran on Saturday to see Britleigh in her annual dance recital in Dublin. I am also dropping off some consignment items at the local consignment shop in Cochran. They have a really nice one. I can't decide if I am going to take JP with me or not. He doesn't do so well in the car after he wakes from his nap. I'll have to see how he is. Since Lance has been out of town and I am having to be a single mother, I might just leave my little Sugar Bear with his daddy for the day.

Well, more later.
wsc

1 comment:

DARES said...

I LOVE that photo too!