It was a nice simple wedding. Tastefully done! We got up Saturday and headed home. On the way home Lance had to stop for fireworks and then we stopped in Commerce at the outlet malls. But we couldn't get home quick enough for us to see our Little Bear!
He did well at home with his Gran. It was our first night away from each other. I think we both did ok.
Then on Monday, I had surgery. I now have my belly button back again! Thank Goodness! I am still recovering, but back at work! That part sux! I am really tired and ready to go home and put my feet up. I don't even want to think "What's for dinner!".
I will post pictures from our week at home with Gran & JP later.
Yesterday, my dad came to get my mom and take her home. We had a great visit with both of them. We also bought a swing for the front porch. JP LOVES it! He loves being outisde and now we have some place to sit.
I go back to the Dr. for a checkup tomorrow. Hopefully he will say everything is healing fine even though I am having a good deal of pain. I can hardly lift JP at all. I am actually dreading having to pick him up this afternoon because of having to pick him up and put him into his car seat. I might have to ask Ms. Dayana for help.
Well, the rest of the week will be short seeing that we leave on Friday to go to Dawson. We are going home for the Memorial Day Holiday. Bill hasn't seen JP since Christmas! Man is he going to be surprised! I know some of you only see him once a week and are surprised at our little bundle!
Well, keep praying for rain! We desperately need rain for the Farmers, Fire Fighters, and those that love their green grass (Lance)!.
Until next time,
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment