It has been a weird week for us. I have been really sick all week with allergy stuff. And we are trying to finish getting JP well too! I'm just glad that it is Friday!
JP is loving his new daycare! He has been there almost a month now. He loves Ms. Dayana.

JP and I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow. His new friend, Lily, is turning one. Her mother, Janelle, and I used to work together at HomeBanc. It will be his first birthday party. He is excited! He told me so last night!
Otherwise things are going well. We are looking forward to Easter that is coming up soon. We will get to go home to see Gran and Papa again. As well as his Aunt Danette, Uncle Doug, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Kim, Britleigh & Austin. We hope that everyone is doing well.
Until next time.
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment