Well.... what a weekend!!! It was jam packed of activities with the family. JP and I drove home to Thomasville on Friday afternoon. As soon as we walked in the door, I handed over the baby and headed off to a concert with my dad. It was not very far away so we didn't get there too late. Daniel and Kim came over to visit with JP. On Saturday we got up and did our normal morning routine then I went back to sleep for a nap. My mom took care of JP until lunch time. She quickly was reminded how much work a little one can be. After lunch we went to visit my Great Aunt and Uncle. They wanted to see JP too. We also went to take pictures of JP with some really big tractors with PaPa. After that we went to town to get a few items. We also went to visit my aunt Lynda and her girls. We grilled out Saturday night. It was so good. My cousin Jody and his family stopped by to see JP after dinner. On Sunday we were off to church where JP got tons of kisses and hugs. We grabbed some lunch and came on home. After lunch we went to visit my Aunt Mary and Uncle Jack. Again tons of hugs! I finally left my parents house and headed to my sisters to break up the long trip in the car. We arrived in Cochran around 7:30pm on Sunday night. It was still a long car ride. *** JP had had his fill of car rides by that point! I felt bad putting him in the car this morning to go to Ms. Dayana's. He probably thought I was going to force him to take another three hour trip!*** At my sisters we had a few guest that wanted to see the baby. After a sandwich we headed off to bed. On Monday we headed out the door at 7 am. It was a busy weekend!
Did I mention that all this time that JP is suffering from respitory problems. He has been so sick. He went back to the doctor yesterday as soon as we got back in to town. The doctor gave him a steriod for his lungs and we are to continue the inhaler for another week. He has to go back tomorrow for a check up to make sure he is getting enough oxygen. Everyone, please keep my little fella in your prayers. We need him to get better.
I will post some pictures from the weekend as soon as I can. Until then.
wsc
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment