Our History!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

March Madness!

What a great weekend! We accomplished alot this weekend. We painted the front door and replaced the hardware. Lance is still preparing the lawn for the world's greatest grass. And, JP went to his first birthday party.

He is LOVING basketball. He stares intently at the TV while the teams play and then look away during commercials. He seems to totally know what is going on. I know we should limit his time in front of the TV seeing that he is not even 4 months old, but it is March Madness! (I'm kidding)

Here is a couple of pics of JP watching basketball.


I am still not 100% well. I am hoping that now that I am done with my Rx that I will start to get well. But back to work tomorrow. We have a large company meeting tomorrow near our corporate office. I will get to see alot of my friends from corporate which will be nice.
Well until next time.
wsc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. He's adorable.