JP is officially playing. He plays with his butterfly rattle while we change his diaper. He has learned to put it in his mouth. We think he will start teething soon. We practice sitting up and he is just chatting up a storm.
He loves bath time! JP is talking the most when we are getting ready for bathtime and bedtime. He loves to get "neked". Lance gives him his baths most nights all by himself. He loves the time with JP.
He loves bath time! JP is talking the most when we are getting ready for bathtime and bedtime. He loves to get "neked". Lance gives him his baths most nights all by himself. He loves the time with JP. JP and I are heading home to Thomasville for the weekend. Lance says he doesn't know if he can stand to be away from JP for that long. It is going to be a test for both of us. While I will have my mother to help me with JP, I will miss Lance terribly. (Ain't that sweet!) I'm sure I will have lots to report on when I get back to Atlanta on Monday.
Until then,
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment