Hello All! We had a jam packed weekend. My sister and her kids were in town for a visit. We braved the mall to have the kids picture taken. Can I just say that getting three kids to look up and smile at the same time is close to impossible? Much less to say one of the kids being 11 weeks old :) Anyway... we ended up taking some pictures at home as well.
Lance is sick. He has some type of stomach bug that is keeping him in bed. He cannot leave the house. Poor guy! So I am having to man the baby all on my own, which is no fun. I am so glad that I am not a single parent. My hat is off to those that are.
My friend Alicia is having her baby today. She is breech and going in at 1pm to have her bundle of joy delivered via C-Section. I cannot wait to see the little one. I am going to wait and go see her on Tuesday or Wednesday. I was telling Lance last night that I have forgotten all the pain of having JP already. All I can remember from the hospital stay is the pure excitement!
I hope all is well with everyone. Until next time,
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment